- Microbiology HoD at Goa Medical College gets extensionon December 2, 2020 at 5:18 am
Dr Savio Rodrigues, professor and head of department of microbiology at Goa Medical College (GMC) […]
- Goa: With no foreign tourists, many beach shacks erected only to save licenceon December 2, 2020 at 5:16 am
The shacks have been erected and the tables and chairs are in place, but there are no foreign […]
- Goa: A year on, rules to appoint HIV ombudsman not notifiedon December 2, 2020 at 4:55 am
It’s been a year since the state government drafted model rules under the HIV and AIDS […]
- Mean temperatures in Goa rising faster than national averageon December 2, 2020 at 4:55 am
The state’s mean temperature is showing higher levels of increase as compared to the national […]
- Power Min, Mormugao youth ‘face-off’ in Bogmaloby oHeraldo on December 2, 2020 at 12:00 am
At four-hour long interactive session, CYFC […]
- Govt scraps decision to include Old Goa into GPPDAby oHeraldo on December 2, 2020 at 12:00 am
Goa News : Latest Goa News Updates from oHeraldo, […]
GoodWorker, founded by Temasek, joins hands with Sonu Sood and Schoolnet and invests Rs. 250 Cr in technology platform for blue-collar workers
As India steers through the COVID-19 crisis towards self-reliance and growth, there is an urgent need to address the challenges faced by the blue-collar worker community in the areas of employment and empowerment. To bridge this gap, GoodWorker, a digital job matching...
Vogue India, the country’s leading fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle multi-media brand has honouredit’s list of exemplary winners at its annual Women of the Year Awards in association with Serum Institute of India. Now in its fourth edition, Vogue India’s Women Of...
Margao based, District Legal Services Authority recently held an online slogan writing competition on the topic 'Role of legal services in promoting welfare of people’. Simonelle Fernandes and Tanvi Nayar, students of V. M. Salgaocar Institute of International...